Wednesday, November 11, 2009
I've got a name
Yes, I know you all know the me that I am but let me clear up the meaning of the Title. Yesterday, was filled with sunshine, I know if you looked out of the window it was raining.... so what's new, it's done that for a few days now but I was so fortunate... my sunshine comes in two small packages. One is two and the other was 8 months old yesterday. How can I be gloomy in the company of such loveliness. Well, our two fairies entertained us with the magic they always manage to do .. Nina shouting and really being a little me, food a real joy. Amy on the other hand has always been a bit wary of me. But who can blame her? I'm, large, louder than she is used to and she had a problem relating to me. Things have improved I must admit and she often runs to me and puts her head on my heart. But..... I have not had a name. However, joy of joy yesterday it happened. I was rechristened. It happened by chance but it happened. She was going from one to the other to sit her on the giant bouncy ball. Mimi was holding Nina, Mum was making tea, Ga didn't have the energy and that left me. So dearest little two year old stood in front of me and held the bright pink ball and looked up into my face and said "Bugger" Wow a Wow moment as Opray would say. I'm Bugger!!! After controlling my laughter along with the other three who have had names for a while. I looked at her and took the ball, she repeated the name "Bugger". I bounced until we were both bounced out. Oh well at least I think that is my name or was it just ...Oh bugger only you are left. But I had such fun bouncing her on that ball. Anyway a Rose by any other name would smell just as sweet. But is bugger a bugger and nothing else. But from that fairy I'll be whatever she wants me to be. Love her to bits. Look for your sunshine in unexpected places. God bless you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
A rose by any other name.........
hihi. Bugger! Now I know how I got to your blog: it was Die mooiste, mooiste maand! I am Dutch by birth, which is quite like Afrikaans. Are you SOuth African then?
Post a Comment