Hi bloggers
Is there anything more beautiful than a new born baby? I think not and when that baby comes into your own family it is the most beautiful ever born. Our granddaughter Adrianna Marie La Grange made her appearance on 31 December at 4.40pm. What a wonderful way to end what has been an exciting 2008. Being in the USA for Andre and Jenelles wedding and also for the birth of their first child and our first grandchild has been just too wonderful. I never thought I would be a granny but who knows what God has in store for us. Being an older mother, which apparently I am, means you have to wait to see whether things turn out the same for you as they do for younger moms. Of course, Adrianna is the most adorable thing and the two dogs, Shaka and Poa, both of dubious parentage, were introduced to her on the familys returnhome yesterday. Both were far more interested in seeing Jenelle and so far have not even noticed the new arrival. However when baby cried Poa, a female became quite agitated. We have just over two weeks left here now and it will be hard to leave our little family although we are looking forward to coming back to SA. Hope all of you have recovered from the festive season and getting back into everyday routine. Love to you all until next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
congratulations!! what absolutely wonderful news that little one arrived safe and sound and in enough time to meet her granny and grandpa and great aunt. savour all your momnets with her until then.She really wanted to be a 2008 baby!!
Lots of love and a happy new year to you all
Wendy
Congratulations to one and all. Just five days old and already bringing so much joy.
congratulations!!! lots of love to everyone!!
now some photos PLEASE!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS on the birth of your granddaughter!!! All the best in 2009 to you and your family. Hugs, xx
Sorry I haven't been past your blog in so long, I don't have access to it from home and work has been MAD. Congratulations (again) to you all on the safe arrival of your gorgeous grand daughter. I got the photos from Caroline and she's absolutely beautiful.
Enjoy every second of this special time with her, you're so lucky to have been there to share this time with them all (and I hope they know it!)
Looking forward to having you back on home ground!
Lots of love,
Susie xxx
Congratulations to you all. She has a beautiful name too. It will be very hard to leave them, believe me I know, but it was wonderful that you could be there to welcome her into the world. Take care of yourself and have a safe journey home. Cannot wait to see the photos of her. Love Fiona xx
Post a Comment