Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I have a problem

I hate using the blog site because I always lose my way. I can't find caroline's blogspot and I really want to hear how things are going with her her pregnancy. It's quite strange that none of my links come up as they did at home. How I wish Caroline or Craig were closer so that I could pick their computer brains. Susan please let me have your email address as I write more on that than on blog. My address is eleanor.lagrange@gmail.com I hope you get this message. The time difference now is we in USA are 7 hours behind you. Crazxy but true. Tell your mom I have not washed my hair for 14 days now and it still, to me, looks quite good. Often think of you all in Cape Town but am having wonderful time. Going to a braai with friends of Andres tonight he is a chef at Boca and a Bergvliet chap. Love to all

No comments: