Hi blogger friends
This week we have had a baby party for Jenelle and Andre. Not the usual hen get together to drink, share baby stories and drink some more while unpacking gifts but with men present as well to do the same things. Sue and Shelley two of A and J friends gave the party for many of the workmates of the soon to be parents and a really good job was done by them. We had lots of fun, plenty of laughter and they got a wonderful array of gifts of Baby "A". Now preparations are underway for Thanksgiving. We have just seen Pres. Bush give a presidential pardon to two turkeys names Pumpkin and Pecan and they will therefore not end up as someones dinner. We will be going to Shelley and Vaughans home to celebrate the occasion and Jenelle has been in overdrive buying bits and pieces and cooking pumpkin cheesecake which is great and pumpkin pie. She is also going to cook the turkey so we are all looking forward to a great dinner. I have been asked to make mashed potato and I will do it the oldfashioned way and not "just add water" as is the norm here. So dear friends in the way of tomorrow I give thanks for all of you who take the trouble to read my blog and who accept me for who I am. God bless you all.l
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
happy thanksgiving. I love that tradition in America. I hope you have a great day . I love hearing all about it. Now we need some photos
xx
wendy
Hi Eleanor
Happy Thanksgiving to you, it's good to read your blog and it seems a good time is being had by all
take care
Louise
Post a Comment