Wednesday, October 8, 2008

It's a pile-up

No not the kind that many of you might have experienced on Monday morning while trying to get to your place of work, I'm referring to the pile of goodies mounting daily on the bed in my spare room. I am overwhelmed by the loving that has been pouring into my life through kind words, gifts for Andre and Jenelle's wedding, the arrival of "our" baby and farewell wishes. If only I could bottle all the love that will be winging it's way to the USA I could travel a lot lighter. I was hoping to just have one manageable suitcase, well within the allowable size, but it seems that is not to be. But, I'm not complaining I feel so blessed that so many people will be thinking of the three of us as we travel back in time to Florida USA. But there are a few regrets as well but I will not dwell on those just yet as my bladder is close to the back of my eyes, as my Dad always said, so will think on those things much later, if at all. Time sure is flying now and another day has been ticked off my calendar. Where did the first days of October go... but more importantly at this time where the hell has the stock market gone. Haywire, but Lord Why now???

1 comment:

Fiona said...

That is a very good expression!!! My bladder is behind my eyes all the time at the moment and it is very irritating!!! You are lucky that you have Gerrit and Maureen to help with all the goodies. I have some too and will be bringing them this week, just wee bits so they won't take up too much space. Fiona xx